• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Help Me are these worthy?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

todd69101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
0
cash-port.com
nbctvads.com
paypalverified.com
should I pay for appraisals on these or is it worth it? I HAVE NO CLUE

THANK YOU
 
You post the wrong place,this is IDN Appraisals ,these three names are not IDNS~
 
cash-port.com
nbctvads.com
paypalverified.com
should I pay for appraisals on these or is it worth it? I HAVE NO CLUE

THANK YOU
IMO you should not pay for an appraisal. Paid appraisals are often out of line and I don't believe your names are even worth the cost of an appraisal.
paypalverified.com looks like potential TM issue too.
 
TM problems here...big time (NBC & PayPal)...except for cash-port and the dash kills it (-).

As stated above, I would not pay for an appraisal either...even if there were no TM issues.
 
NEVER, and I mean NEVER pay for an appraisal!

Come here onto the forum and get other members to give you their opinions, but also register for DNJournal.com weekly update, you can find 'public' sales of the biggest domains for the past 3 years and every week it is updated with the top sales. You will learn more about the value of domains by these two actions, and they both cost absolutely nothing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom