• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Helpers.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this name...

I think the difference between reseller and enduser is huge though.

I'd say 5K reseller and maybe 20K enduser
 
wow! excellent name! one of the nicest ones i have seen personally- i very much like this one!
 
Reseller $3K to maybe $5K if the reseller is desperate to buy.

I come to this conclusion based on overture ( nill ) with extension , its a plural ( in this case hurts the word ) and so on.

If it was helper.com Id say $12K-$15K reseller at best. :)


I have seen more generic non plural .coms offered for around the $10-$13K mark recently that I consider a steal if they have ovt/w extension any ways.
 
i agree with DNP
2-3 k (i'm assuming he means reseller)

though development potential is big.
elance.com would be a good example.

helpers needed in many areas, this domain has global potential.
globalization is the name
 
$2k-$3k seems accurate for an investor
 
Thanks guys for the comments so far.. Here are some Ovt scores with extn. for helper domains (data provided by a friend):

collegehelpers.com,51
dinnerhelpers.com,55
edhelpers.com,254
homehelpers.com,54
homesteadhelpers.com,29
homeworkhelpers.com,38
housinghelpers.com,62
legalhelpers.com,581
mangahelpers.com,301
seniorhelpers.com,46
shelpers.com,102
tdhelpers.com,93
teacherhelpers.com,45

Any one else to share some thoughts?

thanks,
 
5 to 10K$ would be the right price for this name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom