• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed highdamage.com and gainnopain.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trismegisto

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone.
As a co-owner of highdamage.com and gainnopain.com I would like to have some appraisals from you.
gainnopain is a common phrase used in chinese and japanese sites for investment, tourism, and many business-related stuff. See gainnopain.com.hk.
highdamage can be related to many things, I let your imagination and suggestions find the right way to give me some appraisals, that will be really welcome.
Thanks in advance for yours advices.

Tris
 
No appraisals?:yo:
Let me share your point of view, i'm here for this!:tea:
Thank you.

Tris
 
Nm My In My Opinion, I Like gainnopain.com, Nice Name
 
trismegisto, I own 0rsk.com (zero risk) and dmg3.com (damage free). What do you think about them? Do you think they worth a lot?
 
JMDomains: Thanks for your appraisal, in which range of value do you see these names?

Hi Welkin: I asked an appraisal and you didn't give it to me, but you are asking me if your names worth something. So, welcome in this thread, hope to have your appraisal in your reply :wave:

In my opinion dmg3, where 3 is free, I can't say to you if it works, because of my native italian language. I really don't know if 3 as "free" is good or not. If yes, this name can have some value. DMG is also good 3 letter with 10M+ results, and DMG3 must be something we don't know for and user. Who knows?

0rsk it's quite the same thing, you are using acronyms: rsk for risk and dmg for damage, did you see if someone own good sites with these or similar acronyms? If yes, they can have a value.

Thanks for yours reply and comments, some other appraisals are strongly welcome! :welcome:
 
Hi trismegisto,
I've intentionally posted like this. :) Cause I think your response is valid for your names to big extent.
I think the names are good but the right buyer for them have to be found.
 
Hi trismegisto,
I've intentionally posted like this. :) Cause I think your response is valid for your names to big extent.
I think the names are good but the right buyer for them have to be found.


Yeah I suspected that :)
But this is a good example for gainnopain, not for High Damage. I think you are a 50% off topic.
Anyway I always try to ask appraisals here, because there are good domainers that surely have sold domains like these, and if they never sold domain like these, their pityless appraisal could be even more valuable.
So, I'm looking for tips, not for riddles.

Thank you.

Tris
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom