• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed hillaryclintonforpresident.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gogeorge

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
I would appreciate any thoughts about the value.

Hillaryclintonforpresident.com

It is a long domain but it gets traffic.
 
how much traffic?..you knew someone was gonna ask..lol
 
It was getting about 40 visitors a month. In the last few days about 700.
 
try selling it now and dont get crazy on the price..dont make mistakes many people made here with political domains, it has limited shelf life, and usually the best price you get right when something is hot, which is now, wait for the next offer on Sedo and send it to aution, you could get a lot of money.
 
great name for type ins and domainah is right, after 2008 it will be useless.

mid-high XXX.
 
I understand what you guys are saying. I saw what happened with Kerrywedwards.com.

However if she gets elected it would be good for four years at least.
 
I understand what you guys are saying. I saw what happened with Kerrywedwards.com.

However if she gets elected it would be good for four years at least.

yeah..you are already planning on re-election..sell it now..believe me..a re-election never gets as much hype as the first one.. do the smart thing and take it to auction..
 
yeah..you are already planning on re-election..sell it now..believe me..a re-election never gets as much hype as the first one.. do the smart thing and take it to auction..


I agree, now is probably good timing with her recent announcement.
You can always put a fair reserve on it.
 
I don't know about Americans, but as a person living in Australia, I am never interested in visiting a politician's website.

Can't understand the hype about Hilary Clinton.
 
It was getting about 40 visitors a month. In the last few days about 700.

700 in the last few days.....yeah, they all typed into their browser, hillaryclintonforpresident.com ....if you believe that, I got salt from the moon I want to sell you.
 
Talk to the guys at sedo. They are the ones counting the stats. Actually 700 or so is quite small considering Clinton was all over TV. She probably got tens of thousands of visitors and I ended up with a small share.

I have another domain that got so much traffic during the one part of the year that sedo contacted me to see if I was doing anything. I wasn't. Now every September, one of my other domain name gets a huge spike in traffic. I would like to know what Kerryedwards.com got.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom