• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

History Of Germany <!> Give me your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
I have HistoryOfGermany.de

I didnt take into consideration the hole factor of .de needing to have german fraises in it.

This was brought to my attention after registering it.
|
Does ti still ahve mroe that regular fee value?
 
should be in appraisal section...

value: slim to none
 
Not appraisal I just wanted peoples opinion on domains being in deutche if ther .de

( I dotn know any german so forgive me )
 
if i where you i would reg :

deutschegeschichte.de
or
germanhistory.com

and it should still be in the opinion - i mean appraisal section.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom