• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Hobby (.) me

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hina

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
318
Reaction score
1
I have just registered these .me names:

Drama
Hobby

But I'm in tight budget right now, so I plan to drop one of them.

I'd appreciate all opinions and which one should I keep?

Thanks a lot :smilewinkgrin:
 
Last edited:
You should wait till some sell or not, no-one can look into the future and say you gotta keep that one
 
...
 
Last edited:
Hobby goes so well with the extension that it wins by a mile.
 
Thank you Nova for the kind comment :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom