• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HomeSoftware .net , HomeSoftware. info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiamat

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Dear collegues,

How much should I sell:

HomeSoftware .net ,
HomeSoftware. info

?

250? 500? 1000?

In overture "Home Software" gives 26691 searches per day.

Kind Regards,
 
I am not a profi and I cannot make exact appraisal, but
for me .Info one sounds more interesting.

GC
 
tiamat said:
Dear collegues,

How much should I sell:

HomeSoftware .net ,
HomeSoftware. info

?

250? 500? 1000?

In overture "Home Software" gives 26691 searches per day.

Kind Regards,

You are mistaken the OVT for June is 302 for "home software"
 
dcristo said:
You are mistaken the OVT for June is 302 for "home software"

Yes, you are right. 302 for "home software", BUT if you look on all OVT results for "home software" then it is about 26K requests for all "home =whatewer= software", like home 3d software, home accounting software, etc

Anyway, how much money can I get for them?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom