• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Homosexual.org - thoughts????

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scizza

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
I have Homosexual.org

Any thoughts of value?

Thanks!
 
Reg'd since 1998. Nice domain. Not sure of exact value.

Probably get at least X,XXX for it.
 
theres tons you could do with this domain... and as the politics play out, the more the non-religious desexualise homosexuality..the more value this gomain will attain.

End users, easy mid xx,xxx for any rainbow coalition type org (read; Genuine end user)

Best of luck.
 
LeeRyder said:
theres tons you could do with this domain... and as the politics play out, the more the non-religious desexualise homosexuality..the more value this gomain will attain.

End users, easy mid xx,xxx for any rainbow coalition type org (read; Genuine end user)

Best of luck.


Agreed.

Reseller: mid- high X,XXX
End user: XX,XXX
 
thats one domain where the .org might not be significantly less valuable than the .com, that is only if you would actually develop it, if you do, I can see that going for a minimum of 20K
 
Thanks for all your thoughts. I have had a few good offers for it and trying to make up my mind on what to do.
 
i actually prefer it to the .com although .com would little higher market value. nice domain with well suited extension. X,xxx reseller. low xx,xxx to end user
 
This is truely a great domain. Easy five figure sale to an end user. How is the traffic?
 
I think you would be lucky to get anything above $2k just as a domain name due to the .org and the fact that it would most likely be targeted at a non-profit organisation.

However great keyword, and as an information site, I can really see some serious value in it. I would expect with some good SEO and great content you could easily earn $10,000 a year in advertising, which could potentially put the price tag of the domain up to $60,000 - $80,000

It would be domain suicide to sell it cheap instead of putting the time in to develop.
 
Well, I sold it. I got the price I was originally looking for. I hate to see it go because it had great potential. The only thing that keeps me from the potential is that I dont develop sites. It should make it into DNJournal.

Thanks for all your positive feedback regarding the domain name!
 
Good deal for both of you. Wish I could get so lucky :)
 
smurf said:
mid $XX,XXX

That is incredibly high considering it only gets about 2/vistors day and earns less than $6/mo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom