• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Homosexual.org - thoughts????

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking at some of my Gay Related domains and they are earning well on Trafficz.. with upto $8 a click, perhaps this is an area I might have to look into more. The domain part, and not the other. ;-)
 
trader said:
That is incredibly high considering it only gets about 2/vistors day and earns less than $6/mo.

to and end user he coulda reached $xx,xxx and if not that definitly more than $2,500.
 
Spent enough on domains this weekend... but would of paid $2.5k on that without regret.
 
smurf said:
to and end user he coulda reached $xx,xxx and if not that definitly more than $2,500.

When you appraised it at mid xxxxx you did not say it was based on the end-user aspect.

This called for appraisals based on the existing name value and not a developed website potential value.
 
trader said:
That is incredibly high considering it only gets about 2/vistors day and earns less than $6/mo.


Traffic is not the only aspect, with some SEO it could make some $$$
 
yeah that is indeed a bargin..but why put the BIN at $2500 after many appraisals said at least! mid X.XXX ?
 
at this point I see someone kicking themselves and another looking like they have won the lottery
 
He probably didn't want to take the time to find an end user...My experience shows that he's probably had this name for awhile and probably has multiple other top level domains that he will be selling for cheap.

Great buy!
 
wow, sorry i missed that sales thread. teaches me to go riding on saturdays I guess :P
 
domainah said:
yeah that is indeed a bargin..but why put the BIN at $2500 after many appraisals said at least! mid X.XXX ?

I am the seller of this one...I am not upset with my decision to sell at that price. I might of been able to get a little more out of it, but its very easy for people to say they would pay more after it sold.

When I had it available for sale without a price, where were all the offers?!?!!?...HAHA

Like I said before, I had no intent or interest in developing this into a website. I am sure the buyer will be able to develop it and make some real money with it, as he deserves to if he takes the time to do so.

I also just want to add that I am very pleased with the response in this thread.
 
would have, could have, should have.... nice sale.. buyer is definately winner here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom