• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale HostingBBS.com $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
1,389
Reaction score
1
I'm selling the domain name HostingBBS.com for $200 for a quick sale.

This is the perfect domain if you want to set up a hosting-related discussion forum, since it's short, memorable and doesn't rely on hyphens or a funny extension.

Post sold in this thread and email/PM me!
 
Hi, Edwin,

I'm sorry for "butting in." Unfortunately, I can't use this terrific domain name at this time, but I just wanted to say that I really like it, and it seems PERFECT for the use you suggested for it. I wish you the best on this sale ... this name shouldn't last long!

Best regards,
Sheila
 
[/EDITED by Moderator]
 
Originally posted by icehole
[/EDITED by Moderator]
Please refrain from commenting unfavorably on a SALES thread. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom