Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

hostingdirect.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello

Is someone using hostingdirect.net reseller plans? Is it good? Or can someone recommend something better?

Domain summit 2024

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
I used to host dnforum with Hosting Direct, never had a reselling account with them, but the service was great, and I recommend them very much.

Also, I would recommend www.paradise-designs.net - I have a reseller account with them, they use the webhostmanager/cpanel which is really awesome, and in my opinion better than plesk ;)

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan
I used to host dnforum with Hosting Direct, never had a reselling account with them, but the service was great, and I recommend them very much.

Also, I would recommend www.paradise-designs.net - I have a reseller account with them, they use the webhostmanager/cpanel which is really awesome, and in my opinion better than plesk ;)

Hello Dan but Why You don`t use hosting Direct anymore?

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuff

Hello Dan but Why You don`t use hosting Direct anymore?

Just because of bandwidth issues, the site was growing real fast.

L

luckyphil

Hi stuff,

splashhost are worth a look for a reseller account.

They offer to host upto 60 domains for $30.00 (from memory) and have excellent support.

Worth a look!

Phil

Dan,
Thanks for the kind words, sorry we could not offer you an attractive sponsorship program such as you now have now :)

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by brn2h8 Check out this link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&item=2029723983. They've been selling reseller accounts with a Plesk Control panel on Ebay for awhile now.

We looked at their eBay auction and sent them an email to their address on their auction page. When clicking on their eBay email address the email actually goes to hostgrid.net and not hostblock.net. My email bounced, giving this reason -

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at plesk.rackshack.net. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. <sales@hostgrid.net>: This address no longer accepts mail." :confused:

If this is so and not a weird bug (which I have never heard of before), the fact they no longer accept email does not install much confidence in this firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators