• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed houseclearance.com & carboots.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crya

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Another 2 domains that I'm toying with developing:

1) houseclearance dot com
2) carboots dot com

http://www.carboots.com

However, I would be keen to know opinions and thoughts on value as I may be keen to sell.

Thanks all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom