• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed how about 2008.biz?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
as a domain for Olympic games of 2008 Beijing ,
or 2008 USA great president election.
So,to the end user ,how much is it?
Thank you.
 
Nice amount of time to develop it and drive traffic up I would have thought as it won't work with type ins (will it?)

I'd get a forum for the olympic build-up or ticket resales for the games? or both?

As it stands to an end user I would value it at low-mid$xxx
 
Thank you cjj.
2008.cn Is the official site ,by the way.
and neulevel said .biz is ok.I donot know .
 
Great name, however not to sure about the extension
 
mid xxx if u can hold onto it till 2008 :)

good luck
 
Low xxx now but might get more later...
 
Thank you all!
Another famous domain name owner in Asia said it may cost $45,000 if I find the right owner.He has many great names and websites.I hope it is true,but seems hard to come
true.
 
The problem is that it is a domain with an expiration date. I agree with others who estimate xxx - but maybe more in, say, the year 2007 if you have developed it. At least it's an expiration date that's a long way off!

Len
 
.com said:
Thank you all!
Another famous domain name owner in Asia said it may cost $45,000 if I find the right owner.He has many great names and websites.I hope it is true,but seems hard to come
true.


Is that a standard parking page that you have now for 2008.biz?
 
Develop the name like you have never developed before.

Offer it for sale in 2006. You will get a nice reward.

Rich
 
rawkinrich said:
Develop the name like you have never developed before.

Offer it for sale in 2006. You will get a nice reward.

Rich
thank you all .Nice ideas.
 
xxx. These 'dated' domains don't do anything for me. But, this one has some merit.
 
Thank you John,
As what we have talked above,I think I should build a site to attract as more people as possible in one or 2 years time.
Is that right?
 
i would develop it now as the others have said.. adn see how it goes.

i have 2016.net (so have longer time to develop then you!!, but the internet will probaly not exist by then! plus i have longer to pay the renewel fees)

goog luck

wilco
 
I would go for a 2 year development, yes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom