Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

question How can i see daily drop domain list and find some gems to reg?

This is a general or domain name related question.
Domain summit 2024

shahed_sajid

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi,
"Expireddomains.net" and "Nameinvestors.com" are two great tools to find the drop domain list. You can use various filter options to find the names you wanted to register. You will also find the "pending delete" option from where you can get the names to backorder.
These sites update expired lists on daily basis and for some extensions more than once a day.
Hope these tools will help you to find some gems to register.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

satya deep singh

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
how can i see "Expireddomains.net" new domain add , i mean to say which time new domain drop and which section i can see "Expireddomains.net"

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how can I see "Expireddomains.net" new domain add, I mean to say which time new domain drop and which section I can see "Expireddomains.net"
Hi,

I found the drop start around 12.30 AM to 1.00 AM India time.

You click on show filter and then thick on 'only new last 12 hours' from that page.

There are other cool features.

shahed_sajid

Level 4
Reaction score
how can i see "Expireddomains.net" new domain add , i mean to say which time new domain drop and which section i can see "Expireddomains.net"
Hi,
When you log in to expireddomains.net, you will find "Deleted Domains" in the left-top corner. Those all are expired lists. There you will see extension-wise domain lists and a "Pending Delete" list. Choose what you need and then go for filter as for example, word count, characters/numbers, time of listing, number of registered domains, etc. Hope this will help you.

poco

Level 1
Reaction score
Thank you @amplify. That was insightful. Drop on the East Coast is 2pm. You can also plan ahead and see domains that are dropping 2,3 days ahead of time. I recommend making a spreadsheet to organize your priorities.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom