• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How Do I Determine Adword Coupon Expiration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
892
Reaction score
3
Hi all -

I received an adwords coupon in exchange for some logo work.
I've never used Adwords before.

I'm considering offering the coupon in trade for some other
service, so need to determine the coupons'expiration date before doing so.

How?

I only received a series of numbers to use - no other information.
I'm not contacting the guy who sent it to me.

Thanks in advance.



Anyone?

I only received a series of numbers to use - no other information.
I'm not contacting the guy who sent it to me.

Anyone know?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom