• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How do you remind yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually I keep my names renewed several names in advance. For those I do not have have a MySQL database page I have created that will email me when a name is about to expire and also where the name is registered, etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom