Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
DotComGod said:I tell my wife to remind me, then I get mad at her for nagging me, lol
-=DCG=-
Rascagua said:Thats mean lol....
I write stuff on my hand with an inkpen. Or I use the Konfabulator where I can download widgets that are on the desktop. Like a real cool one that is a bunch of stickies.
paulrogers250 said:My hand currently says "Typed Letter for 30th Nov" which I wrote in college but ill forget by tommorow, Could somebody remind me via PM in a few days?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.