Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How has this site got the first position on Google?

HelenN

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Today I have just done a search with "internet marketing forum" keyword on google to find any sites for promoting my graphic design and writing services.

But pretty strange for this site "Webmaster Sun", they are on top #1 for this keyword, see the picture

3BWgvLA.jpg

and I also have a look on their site, they only have Threads 8,793 threads while other forums have millions of threads/posts but they still can get higher position on google search results.

I want to know what SEO techniques they have applied to get the first position on Google so I can apply for my blogs.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
Helen N.

Domain summit 2024

Amojy

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dear helen,

creating lots of thread isn't helpful to rank forum. ranking is depend on quality of content, as well as quality of link.

and yes the one which has include great answer that site only gonna rule on search engine.. the one which include all garbage stuff will not gonna rank on top

HelenN

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dear helen,

creating lots of thread isn't helpful to rank forum. ranking is depend on quality of content, as well as quality of link.

and yes the one which has include great answer that site only gonna rule on search engine.. the one which include all garbage stuff will not gonna rank on top

Thanks Amojy for your advices, as you suggested, I should focus on quality baclinks and quality content to have higher positions on google search engine, right?

But I'm seeing they are having more social shares for their site, did this help improve or increase rankings for their site?

Amojy

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks Amojy for your advices, as you suggested, I should focus on quality baclinks and quality content to have higher positions on google search engine, right?

But I'm seeing they are having more social shares for their site, did this help improve or increase rankings for their site?

For me yes social media shares and likes improve search engine ranking.. let me explain you how...

First of all Social media improves authority of website, pages, as well as Domain too.. if you getting huge traffic even through social media then also google will improve your ranking.. because google algorithm only like to push those website on Top whose authoriy is high..

remember: social media improve your brand and site authority.... and one of the seo ranking factor is site authority..

if you have more doubt then feel free to contact me on: amir7893@gmail.com

HelenN

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
For me yes social media shares and likes improve search engine ranking.. let me explain you how...

First of all Social media improves authority of website, pages, as well as Domain too.. if you getting huge traffic even through social media then also google will improve your ranking.. because google algorithm only like to push those website on Top whose authoriy is high..

remember: social media improve your brand and site authority.... and one of the seo ranking factor is site authority..

if you have more doubt then feel free to contact me on: amir7893@gmail.com
Thanks I will contact you for solving some problems that I am facing.

I too agree with you about social media share will improve search rankings but when I dig into their site I read some guys saying it's not worth for seo ranking here http://www.webmastersun.com/threads/8965-Do-social-media-shares-affect-search-rankings

Do you explain or showing any proof for this. I appreciate your helps. Thanks again.

Amojy

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
yes i have a proof.. but i cant post link in forum comment.. i have a blog that show you how social media improve seo.. i'll send you on email.. let me have your email

Thanks I will contact you for solving some problems that I am facing.

I too agree with you about social media share will improve search rankings but when I dig into their site I read some guys saying it's not worth for seo ranking here http://www.webmastersun.com/threads/8965-Do-social-media-shares-affect-search-rankings

Do you explain or showing any proof for this. I appreciate your helps. Thanks again.
yes give me your mail id i'll send you link of a blog

kabbs

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree with you all, but not entirely,
The keyword "internet marketing forum"
Take a look at title and description of ranking site.
Can you see keyword showing?

Little factors like this can help you outrank your competitors.

HelenN

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree with you all, but not entirely,
The keyword "internet marketing forum"
Take a look at title and description of ranking site.
Can you see keyword showing?

Little factors like this can help you outrank your competitors.
I agree with you and seeing it on their title
But for more other sites, they are using the same title but why they didn't get better rankings? I am getting confused about this.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators