Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise How.info

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have not been to dnforum in years... (probably closed to 5). How is everyone doing? Well, there must be a reason why I am here today. I have received a decent offer for the domain "how.info". Just wondering what your thoughts are before I counter back the buyer.

It is indeed a 3 letter keyword domain. However, I just don't know the value of .info today. Give me some idea if you can. Thank you in advance!

Kawing

Domain summit 2024

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice user name, Varchar! 255?

.INFO has been doing well recently -- for premium single-word categories, that is.

This year we've seen sales like these:

Movie.info $24.6k
Diamonds.info $20k
Loan.info $18.5k

Those sales probably define a ceiling price on your domain. You might get -- but you'd be wrong to expect -- something over $20k.

Is How.info as good as Movie.info, Diamonds.info, or Loan.info? Well, it's not better. But it's a great name for a "How To" website, since what people are seeking is INFO.

Honestly, I quite like your domain. In a perfect world, I could see it being worth $10k to $20k. This world of ours isn't perfect, though. So you'll have to decide how willing you are to turn down a fair offer in the $x,xxx range. I would consider $1k to be too low for How.info in a retail setting.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators