• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale How Late Can You Snap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
0
What is the latest that you can put a snap on a name for the day without it being "missed" during the drops?

I'm mainly interested in 1:15-1:45pm EST time window
 
Originally posted by clemzonguy
What is the latest that you can put a snap on a name for the day without it being "missed" during the drops?

According to their site:

"SnapBack service requests for names you believe will release in the 11 a.m. Pacific time batch must be entered before 10 a.m. Pacific time the same day."

So, before 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
 
I once placed a snap just before 1 pm (est) and it worked. But, Gregr commented that it was a little close.

I would speculate that Gregr would be your best source. We also have someone from SnapNames on the forum.
 
I entered at 1:09pm EST today....
 
Inside of one hour from drop time is cutting it close. Please know we can't guarantee that a name added so near to the drop time will make it on our list. I'd be very suprised if a name submitted at 1:45 EST would be successful.
 
Kjel : How about we remove our snap in one hour before drop timeline ? Snapnames will get the name or not ?
 
Originally posted by .com.net.org
Kjel : How about we remove our snap in one hour before drop timeline ? Snapnames will get the name or not ?

I would also be interested in that?
 
That would be useful info indeed...
 
That's hard to say -- I am not certain how late you could successfully remove a SnapBack from your account.

Why would you want to do that though? :)
 
Kjel : Just curious on how snapnames system works.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom