Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
NightLinks said:With out a sale? What's the longest period?
demo said:I have had offers on 3 of my domains:
jewlife.com, jewishupdate.com and umpcnotes.com
$200-300 each
I held out for more and bidders lost interest...
Should I have just accepted their offers on these?
I am sure I would have sold , maybe held for a bit more on jewlife but otherwise, SOLD!.
demo said:...I held out for more and bidders lost interest...Should I have just accepted their offers on these?
NightLinks said:With out a sale? What's the longest period?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.