Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How many DNF members listen Hip Hop music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I actually am a hip hop/dance music producer and writer. Been doing it for 10 years. had a few records out. Actually have a new song that just got licensed by a top forty artist...comes out in Feb. (www.myspace.com/djlight)

As for production...my favourite hip hop producers are Timbo, Black Eyed Peas, Outkast, Danja Hands, and a few others. I just really dig these guys because they break out of the norm as far as production.

Domain Summit 2024

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love it all.

Music really the universal language.

But to be more superficial, give me some hip-hop or trance or rock that has a steady thump-thump-thump so when I get into programming mode I can hit a "zone" and forget the world.

Have been getting into
The Recession - Young Jeezy

seems appropriate considering the times :D

And that My President is Black, song seems to fit the times too.
Almost there :)

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I actually am a hip hop/dance music producer and writer. Been doing it for 10 years. had a few records out. Actually have a new song that just got licensed by a top forty artist...comes out in Feb. (www.myspace.com/djlight)

As for production...my favourite hip hop producers are Timbo, Black Eyed Peas, Outkast, Danja Hands, and a few others. I just really dig these guys because they break out of the norm as far as production.

Congrats man nice beats!
Agree Timbo have that futuristic sound...I love the old albums with Magoo :)

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats man nice beats!
Agree Timbo have that futuristic sound...I love the old albums with Magoo :)

Thanks bro....got something in the works right now that will put me on track with the big guys when I get it worked out. ;)

Yeah...there are a TON of great dance music producers as well. For instance...check out BT. He is INCREDIBLE!! Some of the dance producers can produce circles around the hip hop crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom