• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many hours a day do you spend domaining? Ever go 24 hours straight? 48?

Status
Not open for further replies.
full-time huh??...are your sites all parked?...do u develop any?

just curious
Some are used for development, but most become parked for resale or future development.
 
i am bidding on an auction as we speak ..
 
I am the one, I keep checking my PPC stats 5 or more times a day, while in the meantime I keep developing or improving my webs...

I even have had dreams of pursuing premium domain names...

My wife is always telling me to "stop working" and rest my eyes but I keep going on and when then everynight I think the same: - I wish I didn't have to sleep...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom