• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many of you are having problem ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

1901gt

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2006
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
0
------
 
Last edited:
---------------
 
Last edited:
People will always try to get better deals. If they are continuous pests put them on ignore.

About the paypal fees if you didn't mention the fees up front then they aren't obligated to pay them after a deal is made. Always include a markup knowing that fees will be taken out. Or let it be known that paypal fees are extra before the sale.
 
Digital Point has prob 98% web developers and NOT domainers. Very rare for a domain to go over $200 let alone $100

I sell all my junk domains there....there funny people
 
Yes,

I have had about 2 backout buyer/bidders on DP in the last 2 days :lol:
 
I won't go into great detail, I am not a member but...

On several occasions, someone has directed me there to particular posts and threads.

What I have found is my comments, assessments, and observations posted almost word for word with someone else posting them as if it was their perspective and observations.

Whether some feel my comments are worthwhile or marketing trends analysis is good, or even if they think I am full of shit (keep the cheers down), I find it quite disturbing when someone else is posting the same info as if they were the one behind the words.

Very, very, very odd that I am being quoted without being quoted.

I am not even sure what that forum is about. But there are obviously many members of this forum and NamePros that are member of all the forums.

One member in particular is very easy to identify...they use the same user name.

Do you take .50 DNF$?
Sorry, offer closed. Time poststamp is 3 minutes.
 
You should take my offer as there is no way on earth that I can transfer/donate .50 DNF$ to you.

Just so you know that was a generous offer as it is difficult to fullfill.
 
You should take my offer as there is no way on earth that I can transfer/donate .50 DNF$ to you.

Just so you know that was a generous offer as it is difficult to fullfill.
Throw in the Hawaii Five Oh gem and I will consider it, Dano
 
I'm selling a domain for $5 and this joker refuses to pay an extra 52 cents for Paypal fees.

I think we deserve to know who the member was, I for one refuse to deal with people like this.
 
It is fifty but people always pronounce zero as the letter o.
So as some people said California other may say Kalifornia.
 
$1.00 DNF$ for sarcle.com. Offer good for 2 minutes beginning NOW!

DAMN! Had to step away from the comp and actually do some "real" world work. That sucks. Shucks.

Raider said:
I think we deserve to know who the member was, I for one refuse to deal with people like this.

I think we should smoke-em out. And stay the course till we do. j/k :lol:
 
Back to the original post...

so this site is primarily developers and programmers along with some domainers?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom