• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed How much r these worth

  • Thread starter Thread starter rperkins
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rperkins

Guest
whodidwho.com /.net
2eat.net
theendof.net
4-jc.ws
timesmart.ws
L337systems.com
makeityourfantasy.com
sports-shades.com
cocky.com

Thank you for your time
Robert
 
I dont think they would be worth much as far as resale goes.

Mike
 
I'm afraid those are Zeros across the board except for cocky.com. That has a nice sound and is brandable (though the word has a negative connotation). Value would depend on what kind of end users are around that could make use of it. If one has a rooster mascot - you're in business!
 
Cocky is a very nice name. Could be used for an adult site or a men's magazine type site. Worth a few hundred $ anyway. Good luck with it.

The rest are rubbish I'm afraid.
 
Cocky.com wasn't there when I first visited, I like this one :)

Mike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom