• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed How much should I ask for "HousesOnly dot com"?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

Real estate agent want my domain "HousesOnly" dot com.
But...
He's not total stranger to me.
I know this person.

So, I want to know it's fair value and ask just that :)

What is fair value for this domain?

Thanks
 
As much as he'll pay copper. It's not worth anything of consequence. IMHO.
 
As much as he'll pay. You have it, He want it.

Good luck
 
aZooZa - Thanks. I thought it has some value. Guess I need more studying to do :)

oveber - Thanks. However, I don't want to over charge this person. I know this person and just want fair value from him :)
 
May be $10.00

Hy, it is me.. You may get more if the buyer is willing to pay.

Thanks
 
25$. Not much value in the name. I would let it go for free for a frend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom