• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed how much should i expect....

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfh

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2002
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
for ImperfectChemistry.com? It's Yahoo-listed and has an Alexa rating of 3,593,813. Right now i'm planning to sell on ebay....
 
hmmm. Thats a horrible alexa ranking. The lower the better. The yahoo listing is for a musical comedy

value=$0.
 
oh man... I'd never used alexa... what would a good rating be? I just saw a domain on ebay sell for $510 w/ a rating of 1,216,382 so I thought a higher rating was better. :/
 
i should do a little more research next time :) ... maybe since it's yahoo-listed i can get like $10 out of it to pay for the registration...?
 
Originally posted by ccfh
oh man... I'd never used alexa... what would a good rating be? I just saw a domain on ebay sell for $510 w/ a rating of 1,216,382 so I thought a higher rating was better. :/

If you are #1-5..you are most likely amazon or yahoo.

3 million is maybe 1-2 uniques a day, if that.

The yahoo listing is in a non commercial category - these are the freebies.
 
thanks for the info... i won't make this mistake again
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom