• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale How much time do you spend per day on drops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMiner.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
305
Reaction score
1
How long do you spend on everything related to grabbing expiring domains? Searching, managing lists, bidding, checking, etc.
 
I spend about 10 hours a day on drops. About 2 hours selling. And about 1 hour at DNF in 5 minute increments.

I'm not sure what that says about my Q of L. Hey is qofl.com reg'ed?

*checks whois

yep jan 2005:D
 
I spend 3-4 hrs. incrementally over the cours of the day on drops and probably and like sharpy probably an hour plus here in 5-10 minute increments.
 
I have to say maybe 3-5 h.
Also a lot time here in dnf
 
Originally posted by Sharpy
I spend about 10 hours a day on drops. About 2 hours selling. And about 1 hour at DNF in 5 minute increments.

I'm not sure what that says about my Q of L. Hey is qofl.com reg'ed?

*checks whois

yep jan 2005:D

10 hours?!?

I take it this is your full time job?

I spend about 0.5 hours on the drops (since I am a poor s.o.b and will only go bankrupt if I spend more time)

and maybe 2-3 hours on the forum
 
wow, over 2 hours is alot to spend on drops..

I spend .4-1hr.
 
I spend 5 mins a day looking at dropping domains in my chosen category just in case something I didn't think about comes up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom