• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How much would a *tv.com be worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iehiro

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
BD is asking $150,000 for its OTV.com, which, in my opinion, is outrageous, but I remember that, in June 2005, NTV.com was bought for somewhere above $30,000.
 
if he sits on OTV.com , I hate to tell you , he will probably get it from end user ( $100k anyway )... which is good news for people like me :)
 
i think NTV.com for 30K is a very cheap price
many channels are called NTV.
 
simon said:
i think NTV.com for 30K is a very cheap price
many channels are called NTV.

Here , Here ....... NTV.com Id give $60k NOW , and would consider it a bargain !
 
simon said:
i think NTV.com for 30K is a very cheap price many channels are called NTV.
Considering the fact that only few, if any, of the 26 three-letter *TV.COMs are up for sale, I would say that their values will skyrocket in the foreseenable future.
 
ntv is a good typo of mtv aswell. 536 ntv.com They are worth a good amount i would say. Theres probably a tv station out there for all 26 of em.
 
Thank you for your comments, all.

I've been wondering how much KTV.com which I believe is for sale would cost.
 
Iehiro said:
I've been wondering how much KTV.com which I believe is for sale would cost.
Instead of wondering here, I suggest you should send a direct inquiry to the KTV.COM owner. I think, however, that it will cost a fortune.
 
simon said:
i think NTV.com for 30K is a very cheap price
many channels are called NTV.

I agree. 30k would be a pure throw away price for such a great name.
 
ah.........why didn't I buy easy.tv when I had the chance....:frusty:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom