• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How would you use this name? OnlineTourneys.com - xxxx for development

Status
Not open for further replies.

John D

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Hey,

I am starting to develop one of my domains, OnlineTourneys.com but I'm not too sure what exactly I should do with it.

I was thinking about setting up a custom site where users could list/advertise their private/site tourneys and freerolls as well as listing all tournaments on the major rooms but I don't think this is the best thing that can be done with the domain.

I would like to have something unique or even improve something available now.

I would be looking to spend xxxx on development.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
 
I think the idea of getting poker sites to advertise freeroll tourneys is a good one. If you could set it up so people clicked through your site to create an account and enter the tourney, seems like that could pay nicely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom