• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale HST and the Dot CA !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya and the SPIS or seller property information statement is something in Ontario at least, the seller can refuse to fill out/waive. The only comfort a buyer should have ( and yes realtors lie too I know ) is the realtor will insist major issues be disclosed. In fact if a seller refused I would axe the listing.

Hey it can be done and properly, I agree but very few and far between, your a special guy lol I think the % of private trades is in the X% range.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom