• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Huge traffic increase on one of my LLL.ins

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrejc

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
384
Reaction score
0
I've just noticed that one of my LLL.ins that wasn't getting any traffic at all had 25 views and 5 clicks yesterday and 10 views and 2 clicks today.. I haven't promoted the name anywhere, so I'm wondering if any of you might have an idea what could traffic source be?


Thank you
 
its impossible to guess this without saying the domain itself
 
Hm, is the name so important? Its just a simple CVC.in..
 
its hard/pretty impossible to guess where the traffic is coming from without the name.
 
Thank you, but I don't see how it could affect that over-night traffic increase..
 
I've just noticed that one of my LLL.ins that wasn't getting any traffic at all had 25 views and 5 clicks yesterday and 10 views and 2 clicks today.. I haven't promoted the name anywhere, so I'm wondering if any of you might have an idea what could traffic source be?


Thank you


Sit back and enjoy!
This has happened to a number of my LLL.in over the past year - sleepers then BOOM -- visits / clicks / revenue and then it seems to be stable.
Not huge revenue but certainly more then enough to pay the registration fees and more on many names.
It is easy to do a little detective work in order to make an educated guess as to the source of traffic.
 
Heh, nice :) I guess I will have to move name to my hosting for detailed stats..
 
It could be a typo of a new high traffic domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom