• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HugeFart.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualrealestate

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
OK, I know it's stupid, but no matter how old I am (or get), I will always laugh when I hear one :lol: (Sorry if I offend anyone).
I bet if I put an online fart machine on the page, it would get tons of hits.
HugeFart.com
 
maybe something.
possibly describing the types of farts.
seems funny.
dont know about the traffic.
 
well the .info has gone as well lol
somebody else thought this was a good idea as well
 
Wow, someone already offered me $100 cash for the name!

Rockefeller, you are paying $100 US to register names? You are being ripped off!

If I can sit here are turn a $7 domain name into $100, I will sit and do it all day. That is 14+ Times your money in return. You can not do that anywhere else ... yet you quickly appraise things as 'regfee'.
Well if your reg. fees are $100, I guess you MUST be Rockefeller.

Please do me a favor, if you are going to appraise any of MY names as 'regfee', then don't waste your time doing it. :eek:

Where is the 'ignore' button again?
 
Wow, someone already offered me $100 cash for the name!

Rockefeller, you are paying $100 US to register names? You are being ripped off!

If I can sit here are turn a $7 domain name into $100, I will sit and do it all day. That is 14+ Times your money in return. You can not do that anywhere else ... yet you quickly appraise things as 'regfee'.
Well if your reg. fees are $100, I guess you MUST be Rockefeller.

Please do me a favor, if you are going to appraise any of MY names as 'regfee', then don't waste your time doing it. :eek:

Where is the 'ignore' button again?

This domain name is worthless. When I need a newbie to explain the game to me you will be the first person I ask.

If you don't want me to post "regfee" in your appraisal threads then don't post crap domains for appraisals.
 
:lol: :lol: :lol: As odd as it is, there are sites around the net dedicated to flatulence. There is end user potential with this domain in the long term, so hold on to it.

Reseller @ reg fee
End User @ low to high xx.
 
sell the name for 100$
 
This domain name is worthless. When I need a newbie to explain the game to me you will be the first person I ask.

If you don't want me to post "regfee" in your appraisal threads then don't post crap domains for appraisals.

Ouch! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! (Actually other members have already PM'd to warn me of your arrogance. I am only here 1 day so far and I already met the biggest moron).

And by the way, you & your appraisal are WRONG. I already got SEVERAL private offers for it.

(You seem to be the .info king, I bet YOU ran and registered the .info version)
 
Ouch! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! (Actually other members have already PM'd to warn me of your arrogance. I am only here 1 day so far and I already met the biggest moron).

And by the way, you & your appraisal are WRONG. I already got SEVERAL private offers for it.

(You seem to be the .info king, I bet YOU ran and registered the .info version)

virtual, when you put up a name for appraissal you will get varying opinions ,domain appraissing isnt an exact science and in many cases a name may be regfee to one person but another who is willing to build a site around it much more.There isnt much difference between 100 dollars and reg fee name. I think you owe rockeffelor an apology, and in the future if you arent willing to accept negative appraissals with positive i would suggest paying for an appraissal that way you are guarenteed a good one
 
virtual, when you put up a name for appraissal you will get varying opinions ,domain appraissing isnt an exact science and in many cases a name may be regfee to one person but another who is willing to build a site around it much more.There isnt much difference between 100 dollars and reg fee name. I think you owe rockeffelor an apology, and in the future if you arent willing to accept negative appraissals with positive i would suggest paying for an appraissal that way you are guarenteed a good one

I do not mind being told how things are. But there is a difference to me between 'registering a $7 domain and getting $100 for it' and 'a truely worthless domain name'. Sell a $7 domain name for $100 and do that 3 times a week and you make more money than most people with minimum paying jobs.
SO, I am a man and would apologize if I felt necessary; but I do not in this situation.
'Rocky' should be apologizing to me ... The difference between a 'regfee' and $100 is about $93 ... I would love to be able to sit all day and turn $7 into $100 ... I guess you both are too good for that.
I AM SORRY that I see a '14 times return' as good money. :?:

And according to you, these 'mock' appraisals mean nothing so why am I even bothering ... you are right! Bye...
 
The fact is, 'regfee' domains can sell for $$$. It's rare, and it looks like you got lucky. Nevertheless, for the most part, reg fee domains are worth just that - reg fee. Everybody on these forums is allowed to appraise a domain name at whatever price they wish. You shouldn't take it to heart. One man's rubbish...
 
I do not mind being told how things are. But there is a difference to me between 'registering a $7 domain and getting $100 for it' and 'a truely worthless domain name'. Sell a $7 domain name for $100 and do that 3 times a week and you make more money than most people with minimum paying jobs.
SO, I am a man and would apologize if I felt necessary; but I do not in this situation.
'Rocky' should be apologizing to me ... The difference between a 'regfee' and $100 is about $93 ... I would love to be able to sit all day and turn $7 into $100 ... I guess you both are too good for that.
I AM SORRY that I see a '14 times return' as good money. :?:

And according to you, these 'mock' appraisals mean nothing so why am I even bothering ... you are right! Bye...


your theory is correct if you can convert a reg fee domain to 100 dollars in the initial reg period, the problem is for every 100 dollar domain there are 10 that dont sell just like it in the first year, some domains take years to find the right buyer, I have yet to meet a domainer who has 100 percent turnover of their domains, but getting back to the point If you refuse to except negative appraissals with grace then you will find very few that are willing to appraise your names in the future. I think a rebuttal is ok if someone says your name is the worst out there and you are a loser etc.be demeaning in there comments but when someone says it is worth zero or reg fee you should just accept it gracefully, and if you are confident it is worth more just move on. I am just trying to share some appraissal ettiquette you can do with it what you want.
good luck
 
I did not mean to come off that way. I apologize to anyone I offended ...
I guess now I understand what you all mean by 'regfee'.
But again, if you consider making 14 times your money a 'regfee', then I want all the 'regfees' I can get my hands on.
 
Virtual, You need to lose the attitude.

If you ask for an appraisal then you are going to read comments that you like and comments that you do not like, it is as simple as that.

If people are willing to give up their time to appraise a domain that you posted, then at least appreciate that effort and do not take them to task.
If they posted something that you did not agree with, simply ignore it.
It is their opinion and you asked for their opinion when you posted for appraisal.

Rockefeller answered your appraisal honestly, and in his opinion, it is reg fee.
If someone offered you $100 then great for you, but it does not make his appraisal wrong as it is simply his opinion.

And I have to say, if I owned half of the quality domains that Rockefeller owns I would be an exceptionally happy man.
He knows this business inside out and is very experienced at it.

Just be thankful that people answered your request.

Many appraisal threads do not even get a reponse !!!
 
'Rocky' should be apologizing to me ...

:lol:

Mark my words, the whois will not change within 20 days. I'd also like to know who would offer you $100 for this domain name. Look, your not the first newbie to do this...just about 1/2 of them do. You register a domain name that you thought was great but it turns out that it isn't. You put it up for appraisal thinking the other members will think its great too...but they don't and you get upset. Live and learn my friend...live and learn.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom