Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed HugeFart.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualrealestate

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Look, I did not ask for a whole war. It's one stupid name that cost me $7 to get and I like the name because I think its funny. Just because you feel your names are all high and mighty, don't pass your narcissistic views this way.
You were asked for your opinion on an appraisal and thats all I asked. You gave it, I did not understand it but now I do and its over.
You feel the name is completely worthless; I understand now.

lawpal

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it is an awesome name.

First, it is brandable.

Second, I have been farting all night, after the greasy mexican food I ate last night. So, it is perfect.

Who has not had a Huge Fart in their life. It is possibly one of the most pleasurable things ever.

I could easily see you making it into some sort of gross comedy site.

By itself I would say it is not worth more than between 50-150.

However, build the brand and that could easily go over $xxxx

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you can build any name and brand it ...some are easier than others..enough said.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have made my comments before on the "reg fee" type of appraisal and I reiterate - a complete waste of space and of no value to domaining only designed to do what it does on numerous occasions , invoke the ire of the person who asked for an appraisal - probably the intent of the "appraisers" who then proceed to tell everybody who responds to the bait how good and experienced they are they are!

It is the sort of name that could attract the wierder audience -and it would not be beyond the bounds of possibility to get a $xxx + offer , then take it, and walk away with a big smile on your face. Definite negative factor- the .mobi has not been taken so that may be an indicator that it not a name to set the bowels on fire!

JMO

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I reiterate - a complete waste of space and of no value to domaining

maybe, maybe not. It may save some noob from wasting $100 regging absolute worthless domains like most of us did

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maybe, maybe not. It may save some noob from wasting $100 regging absolute worthless domains like most of us did

If it was a $100 to register then maybe a valid point but I believe it was $7 ?

But as I said , I believe it is the confrontational motive that is usually behind such "reg fee" appraisals- seen it many times on the various forums, just how some get their kicks by trolling the various threads and dropping in their bait - ah well! :disappointed:

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

But as I said , I believe it is the confrontational motive that is usually behind such "reg fee" appraisals- seen it many times on the various forums, just how some get their kicks by trolling the various threads and dropping in their bait - ah well! :disappointed:

I believe that you have had some domain names appraised at regfee, which is why you are so quick to defend. If you're not ready to have ALL opinions about your domain name posted than do not post them for an "Appraisal by your peers." You guys really need pick up your skirts and grow up.

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I think your being a little over sensitive about the issue, the bottom line is that some domains are crap and the person that registered it thinking they are going to sell it on the forum for a bizillion dollars are probably better off being told straight that the domain is worthless, rather than "brandable potential" or "xxx to the right buyer"

I'm not saying that this was the case in this instance though.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think your being a little over sensitive about the issue, the bottom line is that some domains are crap and the person that registered it thinking they are going to sell it on the forum for a bizillion dollars are probably better off being told straight that the domain is worthless, rather than "brandable potential" or "xxx to the right buyer"

I'm not saying that this was the case in this instance though.

Exactly.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe that you have had some domain names appraised at regfee, which is why you are so quick to defend. If you're not ready to have ALL opinions about your domain name posted than do not post them for an "Appraisal by your peers." You guys really need pick up your skirts and grow up.

I assume you will continue to engage your favo/urite pastime of baiting others - I will continue to put up names for appraisal and appraise names in a reasonable manner if you consider yor way is correct then continue to do so - it's a democratic forum. If I think something is incorrect I will say so, If I think a name has no value I will usually try to say why or probably not bother.

And Sonny - I grew out of skirts a long time before you.

D

Deleted member 70408

I think $100 is a more than fair offer for this name.

T

tonyfloyd

may the rock be with you....:)....tell em like it is rock baby!!

Diddy sang it's all about the benjamins ( he should change it to rockefellers)....

tk

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Reg Fee. The name is not only a huge fart it is a follow through "Crap"

As for someone mentioning Brandability, OMG!! flatulance as a brand. What do you expect to happen.. you turn it into a social networking site where people submit their farts in mp3, and we all laugh at who made the best or the loudest. Even if that was the concept, it would still be a flash in the pan, or should I say flush.

Whats next - LongPees.com or BigBurps.com

You can brand anything! - well thats true only yesterday I branded my big toe, doesn't mean its worth anything. A brand is more than just a concept or idea it has to have recognition.

Anywhooo, thats just my opinion and if someone offered me $100 for a piece of crap like that then I would take it, and laugh my ass off... but I expect no one offered you anything and you are just in denial.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ut again, if you consider making 14 times your money a 'regfee', then I want all the 'regfees' I can get my hands on.

Stop talking about your offers & accept them then.

Limited value here.

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, I know it's stupid, but no matter how old I am (or get), I will always laugh when I hear one :lol: (Sorry if I offend anyone).
I bet if I put an online fart machine on the page, it would get tons of hits.
HugeFart.com

Huge Fart! :pound:
Regfee for domain. After building into a video site, priceless. :smilewinkgrin:

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Reg Fee. The name is not only a huge fart it is a follow through "Crap"

As for someone mentioning Brandability, OMG!! flatulance as a brand. What do you expect to happen.. you turn it into a social networking site where people submit their farts in mp3, and we all laugh at who made the best or the loudest. Even if that was the concept, it would still be a flash in the pan, or should I say flush.

Whats next - LongPees.com or BigBurps.com

You can brand anything! - well thats true only yesterday I branded my big toe, doesn't mean its worth anything. A brand is more than just a concept or idea it has to have recognition.

Anywhooo, thats just my opinion and if someone offered me $100 for a piece of crap like that then I would take it, and laugh my ass off... but I expect no one offered you anything and you are just in denial.

My Thoughts exactly , TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom