• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Hunting Season

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggieBiggie is verified member.

DNForum Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
15,100
Reaction score
2,270
Boosting Sales for .US
Just acquired.....

"HuntingSeason.US"

Any and all comments appreciated
 
Hold on awhile and you should get 3X to 4X your investment.
 
Greatscore on huntingseason.us

I think it will be a monster if promoted!
 
Very nice find Big - real possibilities there. I'm not a hunter at all but I know it is a big market. People who are into it count the days until hunting season begins. Gets very nice search numbers and with that general title you can cover all of the different game seasons (hunting season gets 20X the number of searches football season does). I definitely would have grabbed this too. It's a good illustration that there are still some very nice unregistered .US names out there. This one fits the extension perfectly too.
 
Originally posted by Duke of Earl
Very nice find Big - real possibilities there. I'm not a hunter at all but I know it is a big market. People who are into it count the days until hunting season begins. Gets very nice search numbers and with that general title you can cover all of the different game seasons (hunting season gets 20X the number of searches football season does). I definitely would have grabbed this too. It's a good illustration that there are still some very nice unregistered .US names out there. This one fits the extension perfectly too.

Thanks "Duke" for the positive reinforcement. Doing a little
research is starting to pay off, without a grab service. I regg
a few and give away a few in expired domain thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom