• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed hyperdrive.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morel

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
What do you guys think of hyperdrive.com?

I paid significant money for this one.
 
Another phrase coined by Isac Asimov (R.I.P) - so very valuable for any SiFi site. I hope you read some of his books - over 300 of them :)

Appraisal = Cheap at any price - ie I like it a lot.
 
i'm sure if there isn't come comptuer hardware with this name there will be one day.

Value - tough one.

Why you buy it? You got plans for it?
 
I am pretty there there were.. in the olden times, you could configure part of your RAM as a virtual drive (acting like a real drive for copying etc) or use some ingenious patch to partition your whopping 10MEG hard disk! I am pretty sure the software patch was called "hyperdrive" (circa 1982-84?).
Any software historians?
Leon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom