• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed I have one offer for financeyourmortgage.com?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onlythebest

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I have one offer for:

FinanceYourMortgage.com on ebay

help, is it good or not?

Thanks.
 
Hi, the name itself is more suited for the end-user due to its 'length', age from registration, and availablity of the other extension. Low $xxx is expected from an end-user, and the $100 bid on ebay is a good start for it.
 
lyndonmaxewell said:
Hi, the name itself is more suited for the end-user due to its 'length', age from registration, and availablity of the other extension. Low $xxx is expected from an end-user, and the $100 bid on ebay is a good start for it.


Thanks lyndonmaxewell.
 
Of course refinanceyourmortgage would be alot better. But I would agree anywhere between $100 and $1,000. I wouldn't sell for $100, minimum $300 maybe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom