• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I need a few peoples help to try this kid rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone....

I'm testing a kid rock wasting time mp3, on my arcade and got it working with my IE browser. But have to reload it first before it will, and it will not work with my firefox for me.

I need a few people to please check it out, and let me know if it works or not for them. Just go to the zharder rated cat on the arcade, and open the kid rock file there and let me know if it's working or not if you would be so kind please.

Thanks! Tim

http://www.arcadegamester.net

Edited In: I think I got it now. Pretty cool song, kid rocks super smash hit sitting here waiting time.
 
can't get it to play in firefox!

:ranger:
 
Ok thanks, I need to check the settings again.

Ok I changed some settings, do both work now ?

Thanks! Tim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom