• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I need help my reseller account says License File Expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone......

I got a resellers account that been paid for a year, and is good till march some time. I have my arcade on it and it still works, but when I go to login to the reseller panel or cpanel under it. It says:

License File Expired

LTD: 1160110640 NOW: 1160727589

I sent a ticket to my host, and now I'm wondering if they can renew the license, with out me losing my newly installed arcade. I have not been able to back it up yet, and would hate to lose everything now that it's running good.

I'm not sure if they can renew it now, as I can not even login to my resellers account at all. so does anyone know if it can be renewed from my host, and if so can they do it with out losing all my accounts or not ?

I'm thinking they will need to get the datacenter to do it, and they will need to do a fresh install, to renew the licenses for the reseller panel. Meaning I will lose everything, and I'm sure they don't have a back up of my arcade cpanel. Of course I'm not sure, but I think they would have to login to my reseller panel. And if I can't, I don't see how they can because they ask for the account login and password, to use to get into the reseller account.
 
They renewed the license right away, and it works and had no lost of my data at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom