Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
NAS125 said:Thank you very much again Daddypi for finding some way to ruin my thread. Has your mom ever told you "If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all"? Sure this is not too professional, but nor is it a hand out, it is called being nice.
NAS125 said:Ok, I do not want to start anything bad in between us. I simply would like to know why you are always placing put downs on me in my threads!
Sure they are "handing it out", but it is called a donation. I am simply asking anyone if they can help me out. I am not doing too bad in DNF$, but I wouldnt mind a bit more.
NAS125 said:Ok, I do not want to start anything bad in between us. I simply would like to know why you are always placing put downs on me in my threads!
Sure they are "handing it out", but it is called a donation. I am simply asking anyone if they can help me out. I am not doing too bad in DNF$, but I wouldnt mind a bit more.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.