• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I need some DNF$ donners:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you need it for?
 
I want to buy a few programs. Also, I want a canadian flag under my name:). Lol, I need the money to buy a few programs off of dnforum mostly. Thanks.

Thank you to Dunkinla for the first donation!
 
I have some laying around. You can purchase them at a rate of $0.0050 per DNF$
 
hmm... ya, if I do not get any donners, then I will resort to buying. I was just hopping someone, like duckinla, will be nice enough and donate some. Thanks anyways!
 
Check the spelling of donners (donors). It doesn't look right. :confused:
 
lol... my bad. It was late last night when I typed it. You are right, I think it is donors!!! *oops*
 
Ok. No worries I am a boozer :beer_yum: at night too and can't type straight.
 
Just my take - but on a professional forum, it doesn't show much professionalism to ask for hand outs.

Want some DNF$? Earn it.
 
Thank you very much again Daddypi for finding some way to ruin my thread :) . Has your mom ever told you "If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all"? Sure this is not too professional, but nor is it a hand out, it is called being nice.
 
Try making a list of some available names that you think are valuable and ask for donations if people register them.
 
Good idea Thisdot. I have seen many people do that. But, are there any manes left... lol
 
i know like 100 more people who would also like to have some DN$, should i recommend them to your club?:bounce:
anyway i have donated u 20 Dn$
enjoy :peace:
 
NAS125 said:
Thank you very much again Daddypi for finding some way to ruin my thread :) . Has your mom ever told you "If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all"? Sure this is not too professional, but nor is it a hand out, it is called being nice.

Don't bring my mother into the wonderful world of domainers - I'm not too sure that she can handle the addiction. :)

Anyhow - please do expand on how this is "not a hand out".
 
Ok, I do not want to start anything bad in between us. I simply would like to know why you are always placing put downs on me in my threads!

Sure they are "handing it out", but it is called a donation. I am simply asking anyone if they can help me out. I am not doing too bad in DNF$, but I wouldnt mind a bit more.
 
NAS125 said:
Ok, I do not want to start anything bad in between us. I simply would like to know why you are always placing put downs on me in my threads!

Sure they are "handing it out", but it is called a donation. I am simply asking anyone if they can help me out. I am not doing too bad in DNF$, but I wouldnt mind a bit more.

Agree with daddypi, this is a professional forum...you can buy a bunch of DNF$ for just a few dollars.
 
NAS125 said:
Ok, I do not want to start anything bad in between us. I simply would like to know why you are always placing put downs on me in my threads!

Sure they are "handing it out", but it is called a donation. I am simply asking anyone if they can help me out. I am not doing too bad in DNF$, but I wouldnt mind a bit more.

I'm sure 99% of the members on this forum wouldn't "mind a bit more" money (or DNF$).

Anyhow - I've only posted in two of your threads, the first one was when you openly admitted to starting a thread (without purpose) just to earn DNF$ -> I.E. spamming, and this is the second thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom