Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I need to contact Supermoderator

Domain summit 2024

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Go to the bottom of the topics and you will see "Contact DNForum.com Staff". Create a thread for your query, someone will be in touch

Deleted member 4749

Knowledge is Power
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Created a thread quite some time ago and sent multiple Contact Us submissions.

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmm, odd. I created a thread today about something. I'll let you know if they get back to me

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My apologies to both of you as I only noticed these as this thread appeared along with a new conversation alert.

I've been trying to reduce the number of spam posts that come through on DNF and successfully got it down to a moderate level. In this process, I overlooked the 'prefix' on that specific forum as the Contact form will dump non-prefixed threads in there as a "carbon copy" so to speak without an attached prefix. Because both of your threads appeared without prefixes -- which is now fixed to force one -- they were all overlooked as spam, to be monitored irregularly, and grouped as such.

I hope that I was able to explain how to change your usernames. If not, please let me know so that I can clarify any misunderstandings in a help file. :)

Reactions: jhm

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
@amplify I didn't see it, how do we do it?

Last edited:

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I've found the "change" for the username and attempted to change my username to lowercase of my 3 initials...I've searched for it in the search bar, and seems to be non existent...which tells me the username is either unavailable or the previous account associated with that username is dead

Can something be done about this? If that account is dead / not in use, I have the same username at NamePros

Last edited:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've found the "change" for the username and attempted to change my username to lowercase of my 3 initials...I've searched for it in the search bar, and seems to be non existent...which tells me the username is either unavailable or the previous account associated with that username is dead

Can something be done about this? If that account is dead / not in use, I have the same username at NamePros
You typed it in as the new username, filled out a reason, and then submitted it for approval?

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
@amplify I want "jhm" (lowercase), but says it isn't available. I then checked in the search, and didn't see "jhm" available. I'm wondering if I can get "jhm", if that account isn't active / banned / other reason, as this is my initials and tag on NamePros

Last edited:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@amplify I want "jhm" (lowercase), but says it isn't available. I then checked in the search, and didn't see "jhm" available. I'm wondering if I can get "jhm", if that account isn't active / banned / other reason, as this is my initials and tag on NamePros
Go ahead and try it one more time just so that we're aware that no issues exist in doing so.

Reactions: jhm

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
@amplify Awesome, its worked now awaiting approval

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you could please try to change your name, @DomainNameBroker.com, we can surely say that this issue is resolved to where anyone should be able to change their names at any time.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators