• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed I was looking on godaddy and found efficientsedan.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flagspeed

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
efficientsedan.com
They should make quite a bit of money off that since were in a recession and more and more people are looking for more cars that have more bang for there buck.
 
How do you know "they should make quite a bit of money"?
I don't see much search for "efficient sedan".
Zero ovt.
Zero wordtracker

No traffic means no money.
 
I have to agree with copper, I don't think this domain will get much type-in traffic. However, it's a domain that could be developed into a nice site, but you'll have to put in some work to make money off it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom