• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed IBM.st

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The name was available two weeks ago still to reg when I mentioned it in the other .st thread that went to hell. There's a reason it was...
 
I really doubt you have to worry about a TM if you use it right. Just throw up a template with something like Internet Betting Mechanisms. Whatever, to show that you're using the initials for something other than misleading IBM customer. Would find it hard to believe that IBM owns the right to those three letters all over the world and therefor no company can ever have a name with those letters. Template should keep the domain safe until you find a buyer...if there is one out there.
 
.St is really starting to pick up.

Interesting statement....Can you back that up? Do you have any recent .st domain sales? All I have seen are alot of .st domains listed for sale over and over again on DNForum but never any sales.

I just dont see spending $45 on a domain extension that has no value?!?!

:noidea:
 
Since not much of anything was happening in .st (to my knowledge) recently, College.st was a pretty big sale at a bit under 12k.

I've heard rumors of another fairly high profile name or two passing hands recently, but we will have to see in the coming weeks.

If it's a random spurt, then it's a random spurt. If it's not... then I guess I was right a few months from now perhaps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom