• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ICN.com - icn.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kventures

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
1
...
 
Last edited:
Decent lll.com

easily $30k+ resell value :)
 
Hmm I like, 15k+ reseller, end user the sky's the limit...
 
15-20k reseller. Mid xx,xxx + end buyer.
 
It's a little bit off the topic. But how can we find and contact the END USER? Do we have to email to CEO of the potential buyer?
 
I = Internet & CN = China. Lots of potential. I'd say $30k is the bare minimum.
 
Great name! 15K-20K at least.
 
Reseller $15k +
Very nice domain
 
I like the combination

30k, IMO.

Congrats!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom