• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed IDN appriasals - Más.com etc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you write a few translations & maybe overture specs?
 
Are those all the correct accent marks & encodes for the languages?

I think the best thing to do when displaying Eurobased IDNs is to also display the Punycode.

For a few on the phrases I can't actually get any OVT results even in the country.

Like your bancoenlínea.com
For the online part I can't get any results for the way you wrote (I do use the OVT tool for the US & Spain)

Anyway I know you got a lot but you might also want to list the OVT results too & the country that those results come from.

This way potential buyers that don't speak the language nor can type the phrase can see how valid it is.

I'm not saying your Online Banking isn't valid but I'd rather give you a bit of advice on displaying info for a potential buyer.
 
I really think you are setting on a goldmine as soon as idn's can be typed "en masse" in the url. Don't mind the pun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom