• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers idn.biz

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Happy New Year!

Great LLL domain related .biz

Offers start @ $100

BIN will be set later
 
If it's not an IDN, I'd offer $100 :)
 
Last edited:
Heh no, it's not an "Internationalized Domain Name" per se, but the domain for sale is: IDN.BIZ

I will set the BIN at $500 and keep accepting offers for a while, but then I will probably sell to the highest bidder
 
ok let's set the BIN at $400 and get this one sold soon.

just affiliate sell a few IDN-registrations and make it back.
 
BIN Drop to $300.
Just need to come up a bit more and I will let it go
 
Offer received of $150 via PM.

First offer of $250 owns this name.
 
Current offer $210. Will sell soon unless someone BINs it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom