• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers IDN Sale: קזי×*ואוןליין.com | CASINO ONLINE | Hebrew & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmg67

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: קזיתואוןליין.com

PunyCode: xn--4dbjbbpdaw0add5f.com

Registrar: domainsite

Price: $xxx

English Translation: CASINO ONLINE

Language: Hebrew

Message:
Accepting offers $xxx.

For Hebrew readers or speakers, the word is spelled correctly. There seems to be a problem with DNForum because when I enter the word, it is fine and it is obviously with a nun, not a tav, but when I click on "save," DNForum changes the letter to a tav. I've tried several times to re-enter it but every time, it changes the letter. This post is also listed on IDNForum where it works correctly. You can also of course put in the puny code and see that it is spelled correctly. I will write to the administrator of DNForum and explain this problem of it changing a letter. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom