• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

iDomains vs eDomains

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
3,116
Reaction score
8
iDomains VS eDomains

Which of the two types of names has the biggest value in your opinion?

for example which name would have the biggest value:
eCars.com or iCars.com ?
 
Whichever one was developed the best.. to be honest there is no real difference between the 2.

Both are just as brandable and memorable.
 
Yes edomains sounds better, idomain sounds kind of dumb I think.
 
This could be made into a voting poll.

I vote e :-)
 
Of course domain.com is the best, we must not forget that for sure.
 
tas38 said:
Of course domain.com is the best, we must not forget that for sure.

But the question was
iDomains VS eDomains

Which of the two types of names has the biggest value in your opinion?

for example which name would have the biggest value:
eCars.com or iCars.com ?

You have a vote?
 
the edomains is worth more most likely, if it sounds better then it's easier to remember. :)
 
I go with what sounds good to me. Edomains sounds really nice.
 
the word Domains is a bad example, as i like to think of "i" as internet.
Internet domains doesnt make sense because domains are the internet.

I will have to vote for "i"

itoys
isongs
itunes <<(maybe someone should register that one)

ithink
ilike
idomains Better
 
'e' sounds much better than 'i' in general, but in some instances 'i' would be more suitable than 'e'. So i think it would more or less depend on the name itself. In the above example ecars.com sound better.
 
Examples:
Epod
Ipod

Email
Imail

It can sound better in different ways, depends on the word.
 
eDomain - is the best.

Go for eCars.com ("e" and "c" are closed to each other in your keyboard)
 
I got ispain.com, and i thought that espain.com owned by another guy is actually better. I'm waiting for a 5-figure icountry.com deal to come out on DNJournal so that i can sell my name. :)
 
i got
enotebooks.eu
elaptops.eu
inotebook.eu
inotebooks.eu
ilaptop.eu
 
I think it depends on the domainname, for example I prefer iRome.com above eRome.com, but I prefer eCasino.com above iCasino.com.

So it is dependant on the specific domainname.
 
I have iYakk.com that I think sounds better with the i, I was thinking it would be good for a voip service.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom