• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

If you could own any 5 domains what would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cars.com
X.com
gay.com
stocks.com
boston.com
 
org.com - I would not want it that badly, it is sort of backwords, but I could be wrong, it could have traffic just like .us.com names...

Yes, org.com and net.com gets a lot of traffic, millions of uniques/month.

cnet.com is loosing tens of millions uniques every month with not using wildcards. i.e. google.com.com OVT 1539, yahoo.com.com OVT 1684 etc., com.com gets about 0.02% of all type-ins traffic, which is huge. I can imagine however immediate lawsuits if i.e. they would develop on google.com.com or on yahoo.com.com some searchengine and directory. Wildcards are tricky...
 
For pure income..

travel.com
casino.com
poker.com
credit.com
loans.com
 
money.com
stocks.com
realestate.com
art.com
pharmacy.com
 
for billions of $:

sex.com
loans.com
travel.com
cars.com
realestate.com

for fun and as alternatives:

marijuana.com
chris.com
florida.com
fishing.com
music.com
 
hotel.com
hotels.com
email.com
loans.com
creditcards.com
 
sex.com
cars.com
shop.com
loans.com
travel.com
 
I would pick

stars.com
sales.com
lucky.com
sky.com
sex.com
 
dating.com
love.com
girls.com
men.com
rent.com


The money makers right there!
 
Poker.com
Sex.com
Insurance.com
Homes.com
Cars.com
 
Poker.com
Sex.com
Fly.com
Insurance.com
Bet.com

All of which I personally own.... I purchased them from a flying unicorn.
 
business.com
casino.com
money.com
sex.com
travel.com
 
dot.com
buy.com
travel.com
it.com
sex.com


:-)
 
spacetravel.com
spacetours.com
sex.com
golf.com
identitytheft.com
 
中国.com is reserved by ICANN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom